Thread: FA Frustrations
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2015, 07:00 AM   #53
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlayna View Post
I definitely agree with your theory. Hanging around with a BBW friend, will attract other BBWs... at least that's how I felt when I was single.
More generally, I observed and several friends said they found the same, having a girlfriend seems to make you more interesting to single women Or possibly just safer, so they would be more willing to talk to you, mildly fiirt, etc? I could see part of what you are observing being a similar effect, although partly it could be the 'oh, he may be attracted to people like me?' thing too.