Thread: FA Frustrations
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2015, 08:53 PM   #57
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Heh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
"One of my daughters works a Target (I think she's quite pretty). She's also a taekwondo black belt so don't mess with her."
I wasn't even the one who started that thread... But, yeah, there is something to it, some sort of metric involved...

Natural Food stores/Co-Ops as well. But, like I said, you have to be the type of guy/girl who's either good at approaching or approachable-yourself.

Here, I will do mago a solid or two:

Quote:
Originally Posted by magodamilion View Post
"...BHM's at my work one is gay the other is married...I'm taking a class right now where there's one I'm very attracted to but he's Christian and Republican which I just can't do."
Can't really dwell on that too much...

Quote:
"There was the guy whose roommate I used to be friends with. I asked him if he wanted to hang out over the weekend more then once he kept saying no so I backed off."
Either not-attracted or not-enough attracted for it to sustain whatever type of relationship he assumed you wanted. Which, honestly, is really on him for just making assumptions. Unless, maybe, you did or said something which might've supported such an impression.

Quote:
"There was one at a bar who I talked to til the place closed, he gave me his number and his facebook. I thought it was super promising til the next day I see on his facebook that he's engaged. So he basically led me on for no reason."
Heh...Well, not really for "no reason" at all. Definitely-interested. In something. Just not the same thing.

Quote:
"There was a guy at a bar who I approached. He bought me a drink we talked for like five minutes then he walked a way as soon as his people wanted him to so I couldn't even ask for his number."
Possibly-attracted, but maybe you said something which telegraphed either physical or relational incompatibility. Maybe just being kind or polite. Or maybe just a bit demure. This is your target-area, for more & better practice.
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote