View Single Post
Old 02-04-2015, 02:10 AM   #2
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I hope your marriage counselor is a good one, and can also recommend a very competent psychologist for your jerk of a husband.
It's hard enough to try to beat your medical condition by diet and exercise, without having to deal with a selfish immature man who doesn't know the real meaning of love.
It's like a man who marries a thin girl for her figure, and then when she has kids and doesn't make staying skinny a priority any more, he gets all impotent.
All I can say is, I hear your pain and I wish you luck on your weight program and your marriage. Please put yourself before a man who withholds affection as punishment. He'll only bring you down.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote