View Single Post
Old 02-04-2015, 08:49 PM   #34
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

glad this is a topic of discussion..i've thought about this long and hard of late. for the longest time i considered my affinity for bbw's as a fetish, neglecting the fact that i always found skinnier women attractive as well. in that respect, i'd say it's definitely a preference. now, the feedee thing is definitely a fetish, as it's something i've explored with both bbw's and smaller women, and i was never able to differentiate the two in my own mind. as ive grown older, i'm able to reconcile the two and understand the difference between preference and fetish.

the thing that used to give me problems when i was younger was how to share my fetishes (when it would come up in conversation, because it inevitably always did) with whomever i was dating without weirding them out to the point of alienation, but i'm also starting to realize that feederism, although it plays on aspects which all people are sort of into, is a pretty unique fetish.