View Single Post
Old 02-05-2015, 11:34 AM   #6
supersizebbw
Who run the world..Girls!

supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!supersizebbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnTav View Post
I would never do that. It would be embarrassing on her. But i have asked for a more steady chair or armless chair many times. If you do it in a discreet way and you ask both chairs to be changed, not just hers, she will not feel bad about it.
@JohnTav: This is actually a very kind and considerate approach. I was at a restaurant just this weekend sitting on a "weakish" looking chair and kept thinking the whole time I should have just asked for a more sturdy one.

-------------------
To the OP, your intentions may be good, but I personally would be mortified by anyone who so much as tries to pull up a second chair for me to sit on.