View Single Post
Old 02-12-2015, 02:47 AM   #6
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've been considering posting on this topic for a while, because I can see both sides of it.

You are definitely doing the right thing in losing weight for your health and your son. And you are right to expect support and understanding in your goal.

However, your husband's physical preferences aren't something he can change. And it can be so difficult to be supportive. I had a lot of trouble with it when my ex started losing weight because whilst I agreed in principal and tried to be outwardly supportive, every inch of my body was shouting 'ahhh, noooooo, do not want!'.

That said, if your marriage is so dependent on sexual and physical relations then I think you probably have issues that are running deeper than just your weight loss. Sorry if I seem out of line here. But sex shouldn't be something that keeps a marriage together.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote