View Single Post
Old 02-20-2015, 09:27 AM   #10
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulBigD View Post
Thank you all for your feedback. I really do appreciate hearing everyone's thoughts on the matter. My husband and I have had our first marriage counseling session, and we both agreed to stick with it and that this is a step in the right direction. We have a lot of work to do, but it seems like we are both committed to this marriage, our family, and each other.
Good...lots of hard work and adjustments ahead, but that commitment to making it work is so key. Commitment to making it work isn’t enough on its own, but without it I don’t know that anything is else is enough—so congrats and good luck!