View Single Post
Old 02-22-2015, 06:11 PM   #12
1love_emily
COLLEGE

1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1love_emily has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelan4022 View Post
As a guy coming into a similar situation, where my partner needed or even just wanted to lose weight, I have chosen and will continue to choose to be supportive. Because it's her life. Because it's her body. Because it's her happiness. Because seeing her happy makes me happy. Because confidence truly is one of the sexiest things another person can possess. Because I made that choice for myself when my partner liked me being big and I have never been happier even though she is long in my past.

If you want it, if you need it, do it. I understand the excitement of the gradual growth of a woman's body because that's life sometimes. I understand the excitement when it is intentional. I also understand that if physical attraction is the sole reason I love and am with someone, I need some serious help and I have no right to be in a relationship.

My significant other is on a journey to finding her own happiness right now. Part of that journey has been and will continue include losing weight. But I love her and my attraction to her body is only one small facet of that love.

Love yourself first.
There need to be more people in relationships with this opinion. I think that phelan4022 wrapped up what needed to be said quite nicely.

Love, Emily
1love_emily is offline   Reply With Quote