View Single Post
Old 03-10-2015, 02:35 PM   #3
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Not exactly a pick up line (they don't really exist around here aside from as jokes) but I admit that when I am flirting with my favourite FA I will intentionally leave open ways for him to tease me about my size. Like, talking about how I knocked something over with my butt or how annoying clothes shopping is. He pretty much always takes the bait and I always argue back that I'm not fat even though I know I am and we both like it. I do the same to him too. And when I write this out, it doesn't sound like flirting. But it totally is.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote