View Single Post
Old 03-12-2015, 03:46 PM   #28
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

When I first started dating my ex-wife, we were working at a restaurant that had a hors d'oeuvre table.At the end of the night the staff could eat the left overs. I don’t know how it started, but the girls working decided to have a competition for who could fit the most meatballs in their mouth.She was the BBW of the group.And sure enough she won with 7 in her mouth at once.Her checks where stretched to the max.And even a bit of the gravy the meatballs were in started coming out the edges of her mouth. She like everyone else thought it was funny so she was smiling too, even while the meatballs where in her mouth. I took it as a good sign.