View Single Post
Old 03-27-2015, 07:23 AM   #15
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My wife and I bought passes to a theme park near our home. It seemed like a good idea when we did it but when we started going we found out her butt was too big to fit into a lot of the seats on the rides. That sort of ruined it for us. For some of the rides the park out out a model of the rides seat and safety harnesses so bigger people would be able to see how they'd fit. My wife was reluctant to even try because she didn't want to draw any attention to herself for being unable to fit.

Ecogeek's story about the booth is another with which I'm acquainted. Then there's plane trips and narrow seats for wide bottoms on planes. Not to mention seatbelt extensions. It was always uncomfortable for her. If do the best I could, often discretely asking the flight attendant for the belt extension and instead of bringing it to my seat if follow them to where they stored it, then hand it to my wife amidst the shuffle that is boarding a plane.

As I learned more about myself I realized I was most likely going to end up married to a bigger woman. As my approach to dating and relationships evolved I had to learn that having a BBW for a partner meant I would need to think of ahead on some situations whereas guys with smaller partners do not need to.

More recently my wife has lost enough weight that most of these scenarios are a non-issue now, but for a long time factoring her size into a lot of otherwise benign decisions was a reality for us.
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote