View Single Post
Old 03-31-2015, 03:23 PM   #2
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Haha, awww, well I would have been laughing with you, not at you!

I have these moments all the time to be honest. I think the most recent one of note would be this weekend, when I let my dog in from outside where it had been raining. She walked across the tiled floor and got water everywhere and I watched her slip and fall over and thought 'awww, how cute!'.

Guess what I did immediately upon thinking that! I am absolutely fine so I get to laugh at myself!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote