View Single Post
Old 04-01-2015, 07:17 PM   #20
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

OP, seems like you got the answer to your question. I'll weigh in, nonetheless if I may. I personally find the "fat skirt" to be very attractive. I am personally not a big guy. I'm lean, pretty fit, and solid. Strong for my size (5'7" and ~165-170). I love way my smaller, solid body feels pressed up against a larger, softer body. There is something I just find appealing and comforting about a woman's soft lower belly. While I consider myself a "butt guy" first, I have a profound appreciation for a big, soft lower belly.

I hope this helps!
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote