View Single Post
Old 04-02-2015, 06:21 PM   #9
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by youareneverready View Post
Last week I had a pretty productive evening after working all day and was feeling quite responsible and mature (and pleased with myself)...until I went to take my coat off and realised the zipper was stuck and I was trapped. Went instantly from feeling like I may have turned into a 'proper' adult to feeling like a 5-year old.
That makes me panic, rage, and usually I end up Hulking my way out of it and destroying the clothing.

These are all awesome btw.
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote