View Single Post
Old 04-05-2015, 07:45 PM   #9
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post

Recently, a gf of mine was complaining that guys pickup lines were sooo bad, ...
I've come to the conclusion that it doesn't really matter what the hell a guy does to get a female's attention so long as he does. Once the female notices the male the ball is in her court. If she's attracted to the guy she'll let him know.

My strangest personal experience occurred one evening after I had an argument with my long-term GF. I left on my motorcycle driving very fast. Purposefully took the winding roads and ground my foot-pegs into the pavement. I then went to a disreputable bar with the hope of getting into a fight (its a guy thing). Rather than attracting an opponent, my belligerent mood attracted a pretty young woman who was looking for a replacement for her incarcerated boyfriend.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote