View Single Post
Old 04-08-2015, 02:52 PM   #10
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Fun thread idea, Xyantha.

^I'm terrible with zippers, too. Especially on sleeping bags. Is it some kind of girl thing?

Sometimes my derp "moments" last a really long time. I have a friend that I called Michelle for the first six weeks after I met her, even though her name is actually Connie.

Another one was when one of the forum members here alluded to someone being 420-friendly: my first thought was that it was some kind of size reference.
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote