View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 05:48 PM   #2
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Interesting!

I'm going to ask this because I am genuinely curious - and if it is a dumb question, out of line, or just incorrect feel free to tell me

I believe from some posts I've read recently you have a significant other who you are enjoying being with, and who enjoys your size? Would you say that him being attracted to your size is easier because you are asexual?

What I mean is women generally want to be considered sexual - and many BBW admired by FA seem offended that the opposite sex doesn't like the sexual pieces they expect them to like (belly, not boobs, etc).

Do you find that your size/ability to please his tastes (in general) is a little more straightforward than some others may experience, because there isn't that heightened degree of what is right/wrong sexually?

I honestly don't know if that made sense. I'm having a hard time articulating myself today in general.
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote