View Single Post
Old 04-15-2015, 07:25 AM   #3
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Interesting!

I'm going to ask this because I am genuinely curious - and if it is a dumb question, out of line, or just incorrect feel free to tell me

I believe from some posts I've read recently you have a significant other who you are enjoying being with, and who enjoys your size? Would you say that him being attracted to your size is easier because you are asexual?

What I mean is women generally want to be considered sexual - and many BBW admired by FA seem offended that the opposite sex doesn't like the sexual pieces they expect them to like (belly, not boobs, etc).

Do you find that your size/ability to please his tastes (in general) is a little more straightforward than some others may experience, because there isn't that heightened degree of what is right/wrong sexually?

I honestly don't know if that made sense. I'm having a hard time articulating myself today in general.
Hey there, first off I just want to reassure you that it is totally okay to ask and not out of line or dumb or anything like that. =)

Myself and that partner split up a while back but yes, when we were together it was a really good relationship and he did enjoy my size. I've dated/had short relationships with people that liked bigger women as well, which were very sweet whilst they lasted.

I'd never really thought about the whole 'attraction to non-sexual pieces' thing before, to be honest, but now that you mention it that is an interesting thought! I've never understood why some bigger women (and men for that matter) get offended by other people being attracted to their size but I guess that is probably part of it. You are absolutely right that the whole thing is more straightforward for me! I have never really had a concept that certain parts of me are or should be more sexy or appealing or anything like that. I like what you said about not having a heightened degree of what is right/wrong sexually because I think that does explain quite well for me.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote