View Single Post
Old 04-27-2015, 10:52 AM   #44
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I’ve always been jealous of women being able to carry a laundry basket with one arm, but perching the other edge on one hip. I have NO hips -- even when I was 50 pounds lighter the hip belts of hiking backpacks were useless to me as they’d just slide off – so I’ve never been able to carry laundry this way. But sometimes you want to move a laundry basket and something else, and it would be nice to have one hand free.

The other day inspiration struck—I can carry the basket in front of me, holding the far edge, and resting the near edge on the upper shelf of my belly! (one of the few plus sides of having something of a ball belly I guess) I was ridiculously giddy about this discovery
Attached Images
File Type: jpg laundry.jpg (27.8 KB, 766 views)