View Single Post
Old 04-27-2015, 03:01 PM   #12
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Another occured to me recently. The difference between what i thought jiggling/bouncing a belly would be like. Not in terms of how it felt to me - but in twrms of how it feels to him.

I thought it would be like jiggling a boob - but my guy always grumbles that everything is attached in there - except for the lightest od possible jiggles, it can actually make hom feel nauesiated (like rollercoaster sort) or give him heartburn. Boo. Lol.
Xyantha Reborn is online now   Reply With Quote