View Single Post
Old 04-27-2015, 03:16 PM   #13
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

hmmm, not my experience at all....well, not quite.

I have a bit of a ball belly, with some subcutaneous fat over top of it. Jiggling that soft fat on top feels pretty fun to me--not innately erotic, but because I like being fat it gains erotic overtones, but I think it would feel kind of cool anyway.

But jiggling the underlying ball belly, meh, not so much, it is a bit more like being on an airplane experiencing turbulence, the actual stomach and intestines and all are not really designed for much tossing around.

I wouldn't think that either of these is much like jiggling a boob, but then again, how would I know? (perhaps we need a BBW to comment on this? Although I'm sure much depends on how you feel about your belly, or your boobs for that matter)