View Single Post
Old 04-27-2015, 03:24 PM   #14
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ha!

Jiggling a boob just feels like jiggling a thigh or something...it just feels like motion. Doesn't make you feel sick, even if it doesn't turn you on. That's kind of what I thought it would feel like for him.

My guy has the kind of belly where it is ALL fat - no hard ball under it. If I jiggle his lower belly his upper stomach moves too, or even if I jiggle it side to side. Turbulence is a good word for what he describes, and he usually ends up grimacing and burping and complaining I gave his acid reflux. He jokes everything is attached by the fat - all the organs - so when I jiggle one thing they all move. Even if I grab his love handles and wriggle them a bit his whole stomach will move.

(As a side note people might be like "well, what does it feel like when YOUR stomach does it?"... I have stomach problems, so for me even the pressure of pants is often utterly intolerable. Usually my stomach hurts so much my guy can't even touch it - when he does he gets aroused now because its like a forbidden area. Weird!)
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote