Thread: FA Frustrations
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2015, 07:45 AM   #65
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I went out 3 times with my BBW wing woman.I believe my theory is correct, and I was noticed by more BBWs when accompanied by a BBW. Though of the girls I talked to we had personalities that clashed with mine. I only went out 3 times though because I was impatient and joined match.com. and within a week found a (ss)BBW within an hours drive that I really hit it off with.I personally would encourage anyone who is having a problem meeting people to join a dating site.There is a filter, at least on match, for body type preference. Plus people can see your preferred body type preference, so people would know right away that you prefer “big and beautiful” or “a few extra pounds”.Just don’t be creepy.This wasn’t meant as a plug for that site, just letting people know, cause I had no idea.