View Single Post
Old 05-12-2015, 12:06 PM   #19
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Crazy in that way of how it all just makes perfect sense...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
"In my family we make a specialty of this. At least once I have walked into the men's restroom and wondered why they DIDN'T have urinals until... My aunt, visiting her son in Venezuela (where he was working for an American oil company) knew no Spanish, so when she got caught short in the airline terminal, she reasoned that since "women" is a longer word than "men", and "caballeros" is a longer word than "damas"..."
It's said that genius can be most crudely described as an ability to recognize patterns. Which probably also speaks how it relates to insanity as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBrightside View Post
"..forum members here alluded to someone being 420-friendly: my first thought was that it was some kind of size reference. .."
Sometimes I just hear what I want to. So, to me 420 immediately conjures up that we're about set to some deep-cleaning:

Although, strangely enough, maybe it's because just saying 409 means something entirely different as well:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBrightside View Post
"...I have a friend that I called Michelle for the first six weeks after I met her, even though her name is actually Connie..."
Heh...I think this what Aussies like, a fair amount, this kind of thing is what they're into:
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote