View Single Post
Old 05-12-2015, 12:41 PM   #20
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Bank stuff is the worst! I lost my bank card a while back. Got a new one, and lost it the next day. I was so embarrassed i went to a different branch location to get ANOTHER one.
I third the dislike of bank stuff. I hate having to use the phone for most things, and I got locked out of my online banking account because of getting my password wrong too many times (which only happens because they require you to change it to something novel every 6 months. Come on.) I finally called, got it reset, and then proceeded to get all my security questions wrong. I think it's probably been a solid year after the fact and I don't really miss online banking. If I could do any of it in person, I might have gotten it back by now.

Also, what's up with places that have mostly arbitrary security question choices? I certainly hope there's not many people who have the same favorite restaurant for years and years and remember this in the depths of their heart. It's probably the kind of person who inputs "Applebee's" too. At least the street I grew up on never changes.