Thread: FA Frustrations
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2015, 02:03 PM   #67
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Seriously...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
"...sites like this have seldom been very good at pulling in non-FA BHM. There are some, but I think at first blush the sites seem to be about male FA and BBW, and...suspect that many, probably most, bigger guys share the general preference for thinner women...."
I will go out on a limb here: People, in general, don't really have a type. There are certain traits or criteria they look for. But, as with purchasing decisions, a lot of what gravitates the seeking of personal relationships in one particular direction or another also has a lot to do with a (then) more noticeably-absent, deeper, & perhaps even unconscious, repulsion of things we know we don't like or want to avoid?

So, each connection between any given two people is sort of unique in terms of being specific to where those particular people are in themselves and life in general at that particular point in time.

Although, I would be curious to see the results of a poll here, but not using the labels per se; just asking "How many of you would consider, all things being equal....dating, connecting with this type of person.." So, that said, I would predict that most of the Fat guys here would at least consider dating a more thin or averaged sized woman, assuming other criteria lined up (personality, interests, etc...) even if they wouldn't necessarily be as inclined to approach such a lady.

EDIT: Here is a poll, for what it's worth.
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote