View Single Post
Old 05-15-2015, 10:32 AM   #21
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
Also, what's up with places that have mostly arbitrary security question choices? I certainly hope there's not many people who have the same favorite restaurant for years and years and remember this in the depths of their heart. It's probably the kind of person who inputs "Applebee's" too. At least the street I grew up on never changes.
I HATE when these ask those dumb questions. I get questions like, Your nickname as a child, where were you born, the year you graduate HS, those things are constant and don't change, but those other ones.,. ugh. I have reached the point where I have a digital list of my passwords for every account.

As far as changing them every six months, don't get me started. At work I have to change my password every 45 days! Like seriously?!?!.. how the fuck am I suppose to remember a new password every 45 days.. come on!

Damn hackers! they make life so hard...
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote