View Single Post
Old 05-19-2015, 06:52 AM   #27
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
So on Friday I wore a pretty blue and white dress into work. The zipper was finicky so I did it up and pulled it over my head like a slip. The design was super tight around the bust, flaring out over the hips to the knees. It was so tight arond the chest that I had to lift the girls up one at a time by the over the shoulder boulder holder strap. I felt kind of like a woman wearing a corset; every time I breathed I could feel them strain to escape (I was wearing a covering cartigan thingy)

Anywho, I got home and realized...I couldn't get out of it. I couldn't undo the zipper in the back, and it was so tight around the boobs/shoulders slipping out of it took like ten minutes. I was bent over, ass in the air, shoulders over my head, desperately trying to wriggle out of the damn thing and trying not to have a panic attack! I almost considered cutting it off, if it wasn't so pretty.

I was like...why did you not consider the exit criteria when you could had to work to get it ON!? UGH!!!!
Hahahaha! This sounds so much like something I would do! xD
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote