View Single Post
Old 05-21-2015, 06:07 AM   #34
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Dresses are pure evil LOL

Ouch Surly! I hope you are ok! On the weekend I laid on the lounger part of our sectional sideways (because to this day I tend to sprawl across furniture like a child) and totally misjudged how much room I had so I literally fell right onto the ground.

My dogs were like "MOMMY DOWN! MOMMY DOWN! VERIFICATION OF INJURY IS NEEDED, GO GO GO!" and I had two highly concerned puppies in my face. The ten month old is a clutz, so he helpfully stepped on my arm and bonked me in the eye with his nose while the older one lay across my torso like "I will keep you warm until help arrives!"

I think the funniest part was that after ascertaining I wasn't hurt (I couldn't stop laughing) my guy just carried on with the conversation like it was (I guess it is?) normal for me to fall over mid convo and be molested by my dogs.

I do tend to fall and trip a fair bit. During our agility I was literally just standing still then simply fell over - I literally don't know how except to blame a lack of caffeine.
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote