View Single Post
Old 05-27-2015, 05:26 PM   #8
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by northwestgirl View Post
I know there are probably a lot of threads about this but I haven't found but one. Right now, I drive a 2006 Honda Element and although the back is very roomy I can't say the same for the front ( especially the drivers side). With trying to accommodate a stomach and hips the car is beginning to be on the squished side! So any recommendations for cars to accommodate both..preferably with an open portion between the front seats ( the counsel)
Thanks
I've recently rented both the Hyundai Soul (2nd generation) and Mazda CX-5. Both have lots of room for the driver and both are nice to drive, reasonably efficient, and reasonably priced.

When my Volvo V70 dies I'll be buying one of these (note: my Volvo has lots of leg room and decent headroom but wouldn't be a good car for extra-wide people).
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote