View Single Post
Old 05-27-2015, 11:56 PM   #7
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmybhm View Post
it does help a bit, thanks. i just have to really think about it as a concept to try to understand. the closest i can come is older people love. alot of older people are still romantic, but have long forgone the sex part of their relationship. is this close to the correct thinking?
Hm, I never really thought about it like that, but I suppose so? Assuming both partners are just no longer interested in sex, then yes.

I guess it must be a difficult thing to understand if romantic and sexual attraction are strongly linked for you. For me there has always been a big, obvious difference because I have one and not the other.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote