View Single Post
Old 06-13-2015, 07:22 PM   #19
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I third (fourth? wherever we are at now) the hugging from behind thing.

Another, as a male FA, is fat arms. These pretty much didn't enter into my contemplations at all, other than noting that fat women typically had fat arms, and that it seemed like that might be annoying for the possessor at times. Until my wife got them. Now I could just sit there and knead the back of her arms like a cat. I don't because it would be far more annoying than erotic for her, but the occasional caress along the back of her arm is pretty nice. So soft!