View Single Post
Old 06-30-2015, 02:31 PM   #39
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
That moment when you spell a word in Word, figuring it will auto correct or assist you with the word. (I just can't remember some words)

circumphrance.

and it's like ...sorry chicka, I have no idea what you meant.

circumphrence.

???

circumferance

Ooooohhh you mean circumference!!!!

...Yeah. Thanks, jerk.
When I used to work in Bethesda, MD, autocorrect always tried to replace "Bethesda" with "Beheads." Gee, thanks.

Just came back from visiting the home of an acquaintance for the first time; but before I made it to her house I went to the door of another house with the same house number on a different street. The man who answered the door was beyond nice; he even apologized that I had to get out in the rain before realizing my mistake (like my stupidity was his fault somehow? ) and pointed me in the right direction. This sort of thing is why I love my town!
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote