View Single Post
Old 07-08-2015, 08:50 PM   #88
mz_puss
BigCutie

mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mz_puss has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I am possibly the fattest lady in the world. (Ok that's probably unlikely but I have never actually met or seen someone, in person, who is fatter than me!) I am definitely a SSBBW. And my beautiful best friend who is also my ex Girlfriend is a very petite 5'6" tall and weighs about 55Kgs. The illusive smaller framed FFA do exist. I promise you

Although I do feel you.You do start to feel invisible in the gay community. I was a member of a lesbian dating site for years and I didn't get one single message or interested person on that site. Fat or thin.

Not that I mind either way in regards to size when it comes to women. I like both petite and curvy. It's all about the chemistry for me.

I hope you all find your dream gal, petite or plus size.
mz_puss is offline   Reply With Quote