View Single Post
Old 07-10-2015, 08:24 AM   #41
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I was walking with purpose (meaning striding firmly and quickly). I reached forward and pressed on the bar of the door to open it to go through...and apparently didn't fully depress it, because a fraction of a second later I slammed face first into the closed door.

In full view of the cafeteria (about 150 people)

I had to turn around, jerk my thumb towards the door, roll my eyes at myself, then give the thumbs up to the people who were half AHAHAHA / half omg is she ok?? before scurrying away.

Remember, Xyantha. Finish step A before executing step B...
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote