View Single Post
Old 07-11-2015, 11:50 AM   #21
BriannaBombshell
hi

BriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging inBriannaBombshell makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by northwestgirl View Post
I know there are probably a lot of threads about this but I haven't found but one. Right now, I drive a 2006 Honda Element and although the back is very roomy I can't say the same for the front ( especially the drivers side). With trying to accommodate a stomach and hips the car is beginning to be on the squished side! So any recommendations for cars to accommodate both..preferably with an open portion between the front seats ( the counsel)
Thanks
I drove a Chevy Tahoe with no problems at all but it is a gas hog!

Now I drive an 05 Honda element!! I am 5'11 511 pounds ( whoa I just realized the match in numbers!) and I am very bottom heavy, big hips butt and belly. I love my car but I know your pain. My bottom hangs over the side of the drivers seat and so I shove a pillow there to help hold my bottom up. I have thought about taking out the door panel and making some sort of contraption to put in the middle of the seats to make it more like a bench seat. I too was wondering if there is some kind of SUV type vehicle that can accommodate a tall bottom heavy woman.

Ps I am also in the Northwest!