View Single Post
Old 07-14-2015, 06:26 AM   #30
fuelingfire

fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fuelingfire has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It's kind of funny because I don't think of it that way. I enjoy working out and being athletic. I know this is what mainstream society says is how to look. But of course I vastly prefer bbws. But I don't feel the two are related. A common question I get from bbws is why, someone how is in excellent shape would want someone like them. Which is always sad to me. I usually say it's just what I like. I always feel it would sound so cheesy to just say because you're beautiful or you're a prefect 10, especially when their question puts them down.