View Single Post
Old 07-19-2015, 03:22 PM   #33
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

^ my experiences are similar to yours. I'd have girls ask me why I wanted to date them. It was a bit of a learning curve at times. I had to grow to find a way to express my preferences in such a way that was honest, but not patronizing or offensive. It's trickier than it sounds, because a lot of BBWs I dated seemed to have been fetish fodder or the targets of desperate men. Some had their defenses up from being burned a few times. An answer that indicated I was any of that meant no second date! I learned this the hard way more than once, even though I was legitimately interested in dating these women (or at least getting to know them better).
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote