View Single Post
Old 07-21-2015, 03:13 PM   #5
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

Congrats for pursuing your dream. I myself am a former nurse so I do have some experience dealing with going to school for a medical career and being fat at the same time. I won't lie, there will be people who want you to fail. You may have people expect twice as much out of you just to prove yourself. People will criticize and everything you do will be put under a microscope just so they can try to prove they were right to doubt you. On the other hand, you will have the honor of taking care of people who don't care how fat you are, they just want to get better. So just go and be the best you can be. Just think, maybe you can get a new batch of doctors to start looking at fat people as just PEOPLE.
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote