View Single Post
Old 07-22-2015, 05:09 PM   #45
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I seem to be contributing to this thread alot. Apparently i am an airhead!

So i am an avid enough cooker/baker that i have a lot of cooking supplies. They are on open shelving. I grabbed my ice cream maker bowl and looked into it, realized it was dusty - and get this - blew into it to clear the dust before i washed it.

I have no idea what i thought was going to happen, but the result was a cloud of dust in my face. Now my eyes are all itchy. Geh.

But i am going to make smores ice cream cake for my cyberpunk game tomorrow... Its just a pre battle wound!!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote