View Single Post
Old 07-28-2015, 06:41 AM   #5
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I put my hand back on the table, palm-up, just as before. Derek took my hand again, squeezing it tight. I rubbed his fingers with my thumb gently, just trying to ease his mind.

Speaking of minds, I couldn't stop myself from pulling the oldest trick in a girl's book. I asked the question that most men can't stand hearing: "What are you thinking?" Normally, I was above such cheap conversation tactics; I've learned to accept that a man will reveal his thoughts in good time, if you're meant to know them. But these were special circumstances. I was really afraid that Derek was going to withdraw from me completely. I genuinely felt that I only had one shot at getting this right.

Derek laughed softly. "Where should I start?"

I smiled gently. "Start with whether or not you believe what I told you."

"That you think I'm beautiful."

"Yeah, that."

"I don't know what to think." he laughed softly; such a typical guy response. "I've never had anybody say that to me before."

"You said you've had girlfriends. You mean to tell me that none of them ever complimented you?"

"Oh, sure. They told me I had a nice smile, or great hair, or pretty eyes. But that's a lot different than what you said."

I shook my head sadly. "I can't believe you've never been with a girl who loved your body."

"Look at me!" Derek said, laughing, one hand on either side of his belly. He gave it a shake that almost gave me need for a clean pair of underwear. "If you really think all this is sexy, you're in such a small minority that I wasn't even aware of your existence."

Very slowly, a grin of an extremely devious nature spread across my face. He didn't remove his hands from their plant on his love handles. I was staring very intently at his beautiful mid-section, allowing myself to truly take in every detail of his body for the first time since we were stuffed into the plane's too-small cabin.

His legs were spread slightly to fully support the mass of stomach that rested on them. The flesh of his belly was firm enough to hold a mostly round shape; it filled the front of his shirt as flawlessly as if a balloon had been gently inflated beneath the fabric. I marvelled at its roundness; it wasn't quite a ball-belly, and it wasn't a completely shapeless pillow of fat either. It was the perfect mix of the two -- soft and round. So soft. So round. The apex of his belly came just an inch or two short of his knees when he was leaning forward, and curved gently into his chest when reclining.

His thighs were muscular, beneath the fat. In fact, the tops of them, I could see when he flexed his legs, had retained that cut that defined the area of the quadriceps. But past that, it was all soft and cushion. My mind had a hard time not imagining myself perched between those thighs.

His chest also held some amount of definition, which was surprising given the amount of fat covering it. It was clear that Derek was quite strong beneath all the glorious extra flesh he was carrying around. His breasts were round and soft, with curiously little sag. It must have had something to do with muscle mass. I didn't care. It looked fabulous. And delicious. I wanted to lay my head there. I wanted to wrap my arms around his fabulous belly and get lost in its softness.

I was definitely going to have to change my underwear if I didn't snap out of my trance.

Derek noticed. Mercilessly, he wasn't confused or offended. His grin matched mine, tooth for tooth, devious tilt to devious tilt. He gave the sides of his belly another shake, this one a little slower, a little more deliberate. My mouth went dry and my breathing became shallow. Derek's grin doubled in size. He spread his fingers wide and moved them slowly together, rubbing all the parts of his belly that I wanted to bury my face in.

"Okay, stop." I said. "Mercy. Please. I'm saying 'uncle'."

Derek laughed. "You're giving me the most salacious bedroom eyes I've ever seen. And you're blushing so bad I'm afraid I'm going to have to make a dive for the fire extinguisher."

"Well, do you believe me now, about being attracted to you?" I said, laughing to relieve tension.

"Actions speak louder than words, babe."

The waitress came by then with our soup. We immediately set into the food. It was creamy and savory, the potatoes were tender and flavorful, and the little chunks of bacon were clearly real bacon, not dehydrated leftover meat bits. Derek and I were both taking slow bites, taking the time to really enjoy the soup. Neither of us said anything. Then Derek caught my eye with a little twinkle. I raised my eyebrows. He started spooning the soup into his mouth faster. I grinned and put my soup spoon down, enjoying the view. Without being theatrical, Derek made it clear that he was enjoying indulging himself with the soup.

When he got to the bottom of the soup bowl, he looked sad that it was gone. I knew he was acting, but this was like a dream come true. I slid my soup bowl toward him. He laughed and broke 'character' for a moment. "You don't have to do that, I have to save room for dinner anyway."

I shook my head no, and nudged the soup bowl a little closer to him. "You opened Pandora's box, baby." He laughed, shrugged, and set into my soup the same way. When the waitress came by to remove the empty bowls, she came to the table to see me leaning on my elbows on the table, staring at Derek like I was about to strip him naked and have my way with him there on the deck, and two empty bowls in front of Derek. She blinked once, no expression on her face, then walked off. I could not care less. The main course was next.

The End

If you would like to leave a comment on this story, please create a Dimensions account and follow this link to the board where the story was originally posted.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote