View Single Post
Old 07-29-2015, 08:01 AM   #13
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Bigmac that was pretty crass and does nothing to help shed the stigma of FA or men in general.

Svenski, it sounds like you love her still and were able to compromise on her size/your preferences already as she lost weight. From your post is seems purely physical, and i am assuming (to be blunt) its difficult for you to perform because you arent feeling it. If not, i apolgize for the inference. By that, i mean it has less to do with relationship issues than the physical act?

Does she know your preferences, could you focus on a specific area that has some chub to get you started? I know that even guys like my bhm sometimes have trouble get revving, but if i flaunt my ass or wear tight undies he perks up, and once there he is able to keep going. Also, maybe turn off the lights and or try some positions that were not possible before due to her weight, to spice things up?

I would also suggest just touching/cuddling. Maybe get a babysitter once a week so that you guys can have "you" time...yet without feeling the pressure of "this is a one time thing we better make the most of it and have sex"
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote