View Single Post
Old 07-30-2015, 08:25 PM   #17
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Bigmac that was pretty crass and does nothing to help shed the stigma of FA or men in general.

This is a thread about sexual attraction -- if we're going to be honest its going to have to be a bit crass. Looks matter -- anyone who says they don't is lying -- and this applies equally to both sexes.

If you don't find your sexual partner physically attractive the relationship is doomed. Its totally unreasonable to expect that your partner's looks will always remain the same (obviously we all age and change). However, human nature being what it is there are always going to be people who have a hard time with change.

For FA's accustomed to the look and feel of a large partner significant weight loss can be an issue. I suggested a workaround. I workaround that has worked pretty well for me I might add (my wife went from 522 pounds to 165 pounds). I never lost sexual interest (even before the reconstructive surgery that followed her weight loss) but augmentation has certainly had a positive influence (she likes them too).
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote