View Single Post
Old 08-01-2015, 12:02 AM   #49
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This was on thursday rather than today, but never mind!

Anyway, last thursday night as I went to get into bed, I saw something move out of the corner of my eye. Thinking it might be a spider or dirt or something in my hair, I reached out to grab it and found it... stuck to my hair. Closer inspection revealed it was a price sticker from the Lighthouse charity shop, declaring me to be worth 1.50.

Even better? That was the charity shop I went into just before my interview that day. I went through an interview inadvertately labelled myself as 1.50.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote