View Single Post
Old 08-01-2015, 03:57 PM   #27
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakub View Post
Sex is one of the basic instincts that needs to be satisfied, without it you will end up with depression and poor quality of life. I know that because I've been there.
For you? Sure. For everyone else? Not neccessarily. Lots of people like sex. Lots of people need sex in their life to be happy. But most definitely not everybody. Plenty of people are happy without sex in a relationship. Rather than throwing away an entire marriage based on the sex not being good at the moment, I would suggest talking to a sexual therapist if sex is important but not working for you at the moment. It is something a lot of couples go through at one point or another and there are so many things you can do to try and new ways to make things stimulating and exciting for both partners.

Also, as an asexual, I can assure you that sex is not a 'basic instinct that need to be satisfied'. Plenty of us have no such 'instinct' or desire. It isn't like hunger or thirst. If you have a strong sex drive and aren't willing to go without sexual pleasure then that is fine but it isn't an innate thing in everyone that everyone experiences in the same way you do.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote