View Single Post
Old 08-01-2015, 05:02 PM   #40
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
When someone asks "Did you see how tight friend x's shirt is getting?"

And mentally you are like:

"Yes. I have noticed a distinct increase around the navel. The bottom most button is hugging under the lower curve of his stomach, while the one around his navel is pulled taut, creating a slight half moon of flesh to appear when he laughs. In addition, the button on his sternum has become a visible demarcation point to where the top of his belly is bowing away from his body. His chest has gotten softer as well, and when he slouches the fabric is caught between the upper curve of his stomach and his chest. Furthermore, when he leans forward a distinct area of softness can be noted behind his arm - "

Verbally:

"What? Oh, I guess. I haven't really noticed...."
I'm upset that I am unable to give you naughty girl rep for this.....

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote