View Single Post
Old 08-02-2015, 08:59 AM   #32
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Men are inherently sexual - but many women's libidos are almost as high as mens. If I had my way, I would be having sex every god damn day (sometimes multiple) ...

Yes, I don't know if I'm fortunate or cursed but at 51 years old my sex drive is pretty much the same as when I was 17. Regardless of what Maslow thinks when guys aren't getting sex they think about it all the time -- it becomes their primary unmet need (I'm assuming they're not homeless and starving). I work quite far from home and I'm not going home this weekend -- the two week period of enforced celibacy is driving me crazy. I'm going home next weekend no matter what!

It's my position that sexual compatibility is essential. A very sexual guy or gal married to a partner who only wants to do it once a month with the lights off is just not going to work (for either party).
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote