View Single Post
Old 08-02-2015, 10:15 AM   #36
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
But getting back to the OP's original thought/post.... I think you may want to discuss things with her and maybe the both of you should go to counseling and see if something can be worked out. It can't hurt to try. If it can't, then the both of you can decided where to go from there.
Not knowing the wife this may or may not be the best way to go IMO. As I said before consider how it will effect her. It may be more important to be supportive for now and deal with your issue once she has reached her goal and maintained it for a while. I understand being unhappy because you are not enjoying sex sucks, but a medically supervised radical diet is not exactly a pleasure either. Oh joy another chalky protein shake!

By the way I'm not running the original poster down by saying this. He seems like a good guy who is genuinely concerned about his wife and looking to do the right thing.