View Single Post
Old 08-02-2015, 01:19 PM   #40
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

To me this is one of the downsides of being with an FA. Before I begin,Ii will say, this is in regards to SOME FA's not all and certainly not the majority of FA's.

Any change on the scale that reflects a weight loss, it becomes a major problem. Relationships in and of themselves have problems, and then to add the fact that losing weight is something that most big people feel proud of, it is not something you would want to or even share with an FA partner because you know it will cause them to be mad. That is a lot of pressure.

I prefer to be in a relationship where the guy is with me not because I am big or small or I have big tits or a big ass, or big thighs or long hair, etc. I want him to be with me for me.

I totally understand that there has to be something that the person finds attractive, but I want to the person to be with me because he like the package and not the wrapping/packaging/shell/box/delicious candy coating ( ) it comes in.
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote