View Single Post
Old 08-02-2015, 03:55 PM   #43
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
Of course, but the reality of the matter is that people generally only pursue, as potential mates, people they find attractive. Its not just a guy think. Most women won't date guys they don't find attractive.
This is not always the case. I know people that are now happily married that could not stand each other when they first met. They happen to spend a lot of time together because of friends they had in common.

I also know plenty of couples that were friends for years without having any kind of interest in the other person other than friendship. They are now either in a committed relationship or married.

Where as I believe that people for the most part pursue those they find attractive, this doesn't exclude people from falling in love with a friend they admire and grow to love for whom they are.

But now we are way off topic. To the op.. I hope things work out for you.
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote